Random Musings and Happenings

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Facebook

Somehow I was under the impression no one over age 30 used Facebook. Silly me. I responded to Jenn's request to join this weekend figuring she'd be the only person I knew there and I might kill a bit of time waiting for this kiddo to pop out. Now I'm finding old friends from high school and college, and Craig is cracking me up with how quickly he went from being dubious about it to spending more time on it than me. I also must confess that I now understand why our company blocks these types of websites - I can only imagine how much procrastinating I would do if I could play on it during the day!

In other news, Tift Merritt's new album came out today and you should all go buy it. Right now. It's excellent, and I already have the first single, Broken, stuck in my head.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Sullivan-Saarela said...

I'm loving the album also! :) Thanks for the heads up that it was out.

7:57 AM

 
Blogger RanLiCoop said...

Tift is playing the NC Museum of Art on August 23rd. We already have our tickets. Let us know if you're going and we'll try to meet up.

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home