Random Musings and Happenings

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes, but Not This Time!

Last night, Craig called me a snoop. Usually, I would not expend much effort in battling this accusation, but I honestly don't think I earned the distinction in this particular example. I turn to you, Internet, for validation...

I found this box of beautiful, decadent Vosges truffles in the refrigerator last night. I was rooting around for something to eat and noticed that all of my usually neatly placed small condiment containers were in an odd formation surrounding something way in the back of the fridge. So, I moved the containers and spied the purple heart box. I didn't touch it, but made a sound that drew Craig's attention (and, hence, the title of "snoop"). While I realize the truffles must be refrigerated before opening, I have to ask what person in their right mind tries to hide ANYTHING from a 36-week pregnant woman in a REFRIGERATOR? Snoop? I think not! (This time, at least.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The jury says that's totally Craig's fault. He should have kept them refridgerated at Jennifer's. DUH. Jason doesn't keep ANY gifts for me in the house even though I'm a reformed "snoop." I'm super psyched about the baby Younger!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a St. Patty's Day baby!

2:15 PM

 
Blogger Krisha said...

Yes, I think he needed a better hiding spot (like a neighbor's house maybe?). How could you not notice that items had been moved around in the fridge anyway?

6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Craig, I have one word for you.....HORMONES. Don't mess with them. Nothing Suzanne does right now has anything to do with her brain, and she cannot be held accountable. Just accept the fact that everything is your fault for awhile. It will pass. That said....hiding food in the fridge???? Probably not your brightest move....But kudos to the choice!

8:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...yeah...yeah...lesson learned, I never knew Suzanne was so anal about how the fridge was organized! And I thought I was being good by having the gift here BEFORE V-Day. Next year, I'll just have to make sure the delivery actually arrives on the 14th.

10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home