Mommy
Today I actually felt like a mommy. I know, with the childbirthing and breastfeeding, you'd have thought it would have happened already, but it's all been rather surreal (in the best way, of course). Today I discovered the world that goes on when I'm usually at work. Holden and I were heading out for a walk with Hudson this afternoon when we encountered something of a parade forming on our cul-de-sac. We wound up joining a walk that included two stay-at-home moms, one stay-at-home dad, four other little boys ranging in age from 9 months to 3 years, and one other pooch. In addition to our BOB stroller, the parade included a wagon that the four boys took turns getting towed in. Hudson snoozed the entire time, Holden sniffed the other dog and all the kiddos, and I tried to absorb as much parenting knowledge as I could. On our way back, I commented that this "was much more fun than work" and one of the other moms asked if I was being serious. Definitely.

1 Comments:
sshhhh... that's our secret!
7:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home