Party!
We had a fabulous post-wedding party at Spruce Pine Lodge this weekend! It was overwhelming to see just what a large and amazing group of friends and family we are blessed with. I'd always heard it's hard to spend time with people at wedding parties, but I had no idea how fast time would fly. My only regret from the entire event is that I didn't get to spend more quality time with everyone.Some party highlights:
(1) My friend, Jamie Calkin, creating a beautiful watercolor
of the lodge (see photo of him in action) - we love it!
(2) The perfect weather - people were able to picnic on the lawn and enjoy the grounds
(3) Dancing the night away to Full Moon Pie - special thanks to the band!
We really appreciate everyone who joined in our celebration, especially those who came from far away. Thanks so much!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home