Random Musings and Happenings

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Will Power

I came home yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to find a birthday gift on my front porch from Sara and the Weinberg Boys. It was a box of exotic truffles from Vosges Haut-Chocolate. Never have I received such a decadent gift, or one that more tests my will power. These tiny truffles blend exotic spices like curry, paprika, wasabi, and anise with rich chocolates to create an over-the-top experience. The package came with directions on how to store and eat the truffles. It's recommended to consume them within 2 weeks. I'm having trouble lasting 2 days - in a little more than 12 hours, I've eaten a quarter of them! Craig is down at Topsail Beach this weekend fixing up his Mom's place and I'm worried there won't be any left when he gets home. I don't usually do free advertising, but if you've got a chocoholic in your life, you'll score a winner with these truffles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home