Catching Up
Sorry for the lag in posts. Here's the latest news...
Readers of the doggie blog are aware that Phoebe has been a bit naughty of late. After going to the Robert Randolph show on Saturday night (which was excellent, by the way), Craig and I came home to find that she'd shredded our DVD collection. I stayed up until 2 am getting everything cleaned up, couldn't settle down to sleep until 3 am, and then the little beast w
oke me up at 6:30 am. I'm exhausted! Phoebe, needless to say, is now re-confined to her crate.
oke me up at 6:30 am. I'm exhausted! Phoebe, needless to say, is now re-confined to her crate.In other, more exciting news, Craig and I are planning a trip to Italy for late May/early June. We'll spend a week with friends in a villa in Tuscany, taking day trips to do some cycling and sightseeing. Then, we'll head up to the Dolomites for a few days to attempt some of the famous Giro d'Italia climbs. Afterwards, we'll return the bikes and have culture shock as we spend our last few days in Rome. Eccellente!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home