Blogworthy
We're two weeks into 2007 and I still haven't had anything blogworthy happen. The dogs have already had four posts on their blog, while I'm struggling to find anything to report. I almost knocked myself unconscious when I tripped over a root and got airborne during the Little River Trail Run yesterday, but I miraculously missed the tree and landed in a pile of pine needles. While I was happy to trot away unscathed, I must confess that the loss of a potential blog entry did occur to me.
Pretty much, I've spent 2007 obsessing about how to spend my WeightWatchers points, attempting to sleep through Phoebe waking me up to play every 2-3 hours during the night, and counting the days until we leave for our Miami/Keys vacation (4 more days). Oh well, at least next week there will be trip photos to report. For now, I'll leave it to the dogs to entertain you. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home