Stealing My Thunder
The other day, Jenn gave me a hard time for not updating my blog. (I will not comment on the fact that she goes weeks between posts on her blog. Just trust that I was rolling my eyes while she chastised me.) She did have a point, though, so yesterday I shot a photo of Craig tiling our bathroom with intention of a blog post on my handy hubby. I just downloaded the shots from my camera and the photo was strangely absent. Hhmm, why would he have deleted it? After being puzzled for several minutes, an idea came to me. I surfed over to his blog, and lo and behold, he had used it for his own post. And beyond that, he went on to talk about our visit to my folks in NYC and even linked to a review of The Police concert we attended. Hello? He's supposed to be doing a remodeling blog?!?!
So readers, I have to apologize because I really don't have much else to add. Here's hoping I can trump Craig before he steals my thunder the next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home