Random Musings and Happenings

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Time Flies

Wow, it's been a whole month and I haven't been able to come up with a non-mommy related blog post. Sorry! Oh well, I suppose I'll have to blog about something I wasn't sure about putting on the family site... bodily functions. Here are the top 5 things I've learned about them in the last 6 weeks...

(5) Breast milk leaks stain and will be noticed at your old office when visiting, as well as by the ladies at your book club... note to self: never leave home without pads
(4) Just because you have seen your husband successfully carry the baby naked downstairs for his bath several times does not mean that he won't poop on you if you try doing it
(3) Baby poop can be successfully removed from clothing, carpet, and even walls
(2) Dogs are more than happy to clean up spilled breast milk (double breast pumps require coordination!)
(1) Take immediate cover upon checking a dry diaper... projectile pee and poo are likely to follow

2 Comments:

Blogger scw said...

Yup. The joys of motherhood are being realized at the Younger household! I always kept a washcloth handy to pop on the penis when checking boy diapers. I tend to agree with Elaine from Seinfeld who said something like this: "I don't know how you guys live with those things."

8:46 AM

 
Blogger scw said...

In my last comment I forgot to mention that I adopted the washcloth practice after a day in which Milo sprayed me 6 times.

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home