
As our wedding day rapidly approaches, I've started looking for ways to make our post-wedding party in August eco-friendly. Who knew it was so easy to be green? I found a place to order
biodegradable plates and cutlery online (though I just noticed our local Whole Foods has started to sell similar products, too), and I just placed an order with a
very cool store for recycled thank you notes. Instead of registering for kitchen things (which we not only don't need, but also couldn't fit), we've registered with some charities through
whatgoesaround.org and the
I Do Foundation. (I must confess, though, that I couldn't resist registering for a few things for Alaska from REI through the I Do Foundation - 4% goes to our charities.) Between all this and zipping around town in the Prius, I'm going to have to remember not to get too smug in my fight against smog. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home