Miscellaneous
Sorry for the lag in posts... finding non-baby topics these days has been difficult!
For those wondering about the removal of the last post about CNK, I took it off after receiving emails from people I don't know explaining the CNK mindset. It never occurred to me that anyone but my friends were reading the blog, and I really have no desire to turn up on Google searches about CNK. So, there you have it.
In other news, I'm back to work and the gym, so undoubtedly something interesting will happen at one of those locations at some point. So far, the most exciting thing has been that I tried a Clif Mojo Dipped Peanut Butter & Jelly bar at the gym today and I may become addicted to them. My workout buddy was somewhat grossed out by the concept, but I happily snarfed it down!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home