Everybody Loves Moses
When I suggested to Craig that we invite our Gentile friends to join us for last night's Passover seder, I figured a handful of folks might be interested in a new cultural experience. Ha! I was pleasantly surprised when more than a dozen people showed up, all eager to participate. Fearful of losing their interest, we did a condensed version of the seder using a haggadah I downloaded from 30minuteseder.com - "the haggadah that blends brevity with tradition." It was a hit!
My favorite part of the evening? Watching a group of adults tear apart our living room - including lifting up our couch - while in search of the afikoman. Jon Stewart will be thrilled to learn we doubled the number of people who understand his "afikoman in a large house" joke. :)
I think I may have created a tradition!
[Thanks to Aaron Saarela for taking the seder plate photo.]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home