Random Musings and Happenings

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Girl Blogger

OK, so you saw my email yesterday about the new blog and now you're wondering if this one will be kaput. Not to worry, all 5 of my beloved readers, I'll still keep this one going about non-baby stuff... or baby stuff I don't need all my relatives to see (like the photo of me in my "Knocked Up" t-shirt - the only maternity-related apparel I've purchased - that I plan to have Craig take as soon as my tummy gets a big bigger). :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, my dear almost-like-an-aunt Suzanne, some of us are beloved readers and almost family.
Shannon, Jennifer's niece

9:00 AM

 
Blogger The Younger's said...

Ah, Shannon, it's the "almost" that counts!

4:00 AM

 
Blogger SandyB said...

WOW ! I am glad I read the blog ! I am having trouble leaving a comment on the new blog. This is such GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!
SandyB

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home