Random Musings and Happenings

Saturday, January 03, 2009

AWOL

Have I really gone months without a post? I think it's because of a combination of things... I decided to try to keep this blog focused on the non-baby aspects of life and, well, there really haven't been many lately! I've also been hesitant to post anything political since the election. I was so overjoyed at the Obama victory, but then have raised a few eyebrows at a couple of decisions he's made the last couple of months. I'm still optimistic, just more cautiously so. And... well, I guess that's it for excuses. Motherhood consumes a lot more energy than I ever expected it would. Or maybe I'm just experiencing the downside of being of "advanced maternal age" - I'm getting old and chasing a kiddo around wears me out. Two or three times in the last week, someone has commented that I look older (thanks, Dad) and I think I do, too. I suppose it was inevitable. :)

Well, I still don't have a good story to tell or a funny photo. Hopefully 2009 will bring some of each. Here's wishing you and yours a happy one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home