Miscellaneous
A few random thoughts...
... I am still laughing my tush off at the latest blog over at dooce.com. Be sure to watch the video all the way through - the scrolling text at the end is the best part.
... I have broken two bowls and one dish in the last week, all while preparing or serving Passover meals. My theory is that Jewish food is heavier than my normal fare - my messes included tons of apples and potatoes. Either that, or I'm just a clutz. Tough call.
... Other than a babysitting gig last night, Craig and I had a weekend devoid of any planned activities. I'm only now getting over the oddness of it.
... Speaking of Craig, skinny boy has now dropped a total of 28 lbs and likes to show me how he can pull size 34 pants down over his hips. Classy, eh?
... I am still laughing my tush off at the latest blog over at dooce.com. Be sure to watch the video all the way through - the scrolling text at the end is the best part.
... I have broken two bowls and one dish in the last week, all while preparing or serving Passover meals. My theory is that Jewish food is heavier than my normal fare - my messes included tons of apples and potatoes. Either that, or I'm just a clutz. Tough call.
... Other than a babysitting gig last night, Craig and I had a weekend devoid of any planned activities. I'm only now getting over the oddness of it.

... Speaking of Craig, skinny boy has now dropped a total of 28 lbs and likes to show me how he can pull size 34 pants down over his hips. Classy, eh?

1 Comments:
oooh, when we see Craig in May, we can practice punching each other in the stomach!
12:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home